April 13, 2012

Happy Birfday Assassionista!

We did it! Assassionista is one year old!!!!!

Happy Birthday to youuuuu, Happy Birthday dear Assassionista!

I just want to start off this birthday post by thanking you, the readers. You've made this birthday happen. You encourage me to keep this blog going by reaching out with your comments, tweets, likes, questions, etc. And for that, I want to say thank you.

Now for the fun part of the birthday celebration, presents. I've got some super sweet swag from PAX East and will be giving some codes via Twitter and Facebook this week, so be sure to like/follow our pages.

I also want to highlight some upcoming changes for the website (I mean birthdays are a time to self reflect, right?). First, we're going to try to get our podcast off the ground! I promise this time. We've got an awesome team working on it right now and hope to get it on air before May. We're also going to start (somewhat) separating my (LadySnip3r's) cosplay life from here. I figured not everyone who cares about gaming cares about cosplay, so I figured I would keep my cosplays mainly on my cosplay site and Deviant Art page. If you're interested in following my cosplay life and seeing costume progress, I highly recommend checking those out. I'll probably still include cosplay tutorials on here that will hopefully get some of you non-cosplayers into the hobby. Lastly, I'm looking for a few new writers to expand our team so please send me an email at ladysnip3r@assassionista.com if you are interested.

Now if you'll please excuse me, I've got some partying to do for this birthday celebration!!

As always,
LadySnip3r

PS. Achievements are back!! We gotta get our Gamerscore up!

3 comments:

Miranda Sanchez said...

Happy Birthday Assassionista! <3 You all deserve a nice celebration!

Cap'n Salty said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday!!!!

Stellalune said...

Congrats! Happy birthday and many more! :D

Post a Comment