April 20, 2012

Console to Closet

I've started a Tumblr blog called Console to Closet about gamer fashion. As you know, I love video games - but you may not have known how much I love fashion. I decided to combine both of my loves by creating fashionable outfits inspired by video games.

I'm in the process of branching out into guy outfits as well and if you have any feedback on the site, I'd love to hear it! I'm also accepting requests on the blog, so feel free to drop me a line with an outfit that you'd love to see.

Here are a few of my favorites so far...

Of Mass Effect Series

Of Zelda Series



I really hope you check it out and tell me what you think!

As always,
LadySnip3r

1 comment:

Melissa Richards said...

This blog is simply sassy! I love this. I can't wait to fill my closet with clothes again, I just need to be more organized with my closet.

Post a Comment