June 21, 2012

State of Assassionista

As you've probably noticed, I haven't been posting as much content on here as I used to. It really saddens me, but I've just got so much on the go. I'm running Console to Closet full time, working at a marketing agency, finishing up my degree AND attempting to love a somewhat normal life. With that being said, I want to keep Assassionista alive - it just might be a quieter blog. I'm going to personally aim to post one or twice a month on here, and I can promise you, these will be awesome articles. We might not have quantity, but definitely quality.

The podcast will continue more regularly than the postings, and I will try to be on as many as I can - but I think DarkSnip3r does a pretty good job with them (Doesn't he have the best radio voice?!).

Either way, please don't be sad - I haven't given up on Assassionista. It's really been the best thing I've done, I've learned so much and I want to continue to provide unique content and a fun community on here!

As Always,
LadySnip3r

No comments:

Post a Comment