May 29, 2011

About the Delay in Posts

Sorry about my lack of posts the past week or so - something big happened in my life. My boyfriend proposed to me on Monday! We're now engaged and have never been happier.

He's the Master Chief to my Cortana, the Chris to my Sheva, the Marcus to my Anya, and the Ash to my Misty.


I promise once I get my life back in order, there will be some new posts to make it up to you (maybe even an LA Noire video review). Well, I hope everyone had almost as good of a week as me (kind of hard to top best moment of my life) and please be sure to check back in later this week for some new posts.



As always,
LadySnip3r AM
(The future Mrs. DarkSnip3r)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful! :D

BK said...

Congrats, hun! That is awesome!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! :)

Post a Comment